Each scenario and context need to be analyzed separately in order to get the most important parameters involved that conclude with the most appropriate communication strategy:
- Content and context. Evaluation of own contents and benchmark of market and competitors.
- Analysis of the user experience, identification of the needs of the final customer and, in general, consumer knowledge, segmentation and potential customer.
- Inbound Marketing to generate own quality content that adds value to the user. This value accompanies the user in its contact with the brand and project.
- Social media. Return on investment analysis. User feedback.
- Referral marketing, reputation and influencers.
- Multi-channel capturing and loyalty strategies.
- Performance: social media advertising, SEM, retargeting, affiliation and other options.
- Data analysis and adaptation of the strategy according to results and evolution. Monitoring of defined results, objectives and KPIs.
The goal is the definition, accompaniment and / or monitoring of a communication plan and / or marketing plan adapted to the real needs of each account, market and potential customers. The plan evolves in a way that is aligned with the market or context of the specific business model.